At My Fundraising Place, we’re committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of personal information you provide when using our products and services.
We do not and will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information.
Information we collect:
- Participants’ first and last names are required so we can generate a unique link to your online store. Only the first name and first initial of the Participant’s last name are shown publicly until the payment process. The full name of the Participant is shown during the payment process to ensure the supporter is supporting the intended Participant.
- Participants’ phone numbers are not required, but can be entered to help resolve any issues during the fundraising event.
- Participants’ email addresses are not required, but can be entered to receive email alerts throughout the fundraising event. A parent or guardian email address can be entered instead of the Participant’s, if desired. When self-registering for the fundraiser, a Participant email address is required to verify ownership.
- Name, email address, phone number, billing address, and delivery address of Supporters to fulfill orders and troubleshoot issues. Payment information is securely processed by Stripe.
My Fundraising Place reserves the right (and you authorize My Fundraising Place) to share or disclose your personal information when My Fundraising Place determines, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of such information is necessary or appropriate:
- To prevent prohibited or illegal activities; or
- When required by applicable law, rule, regulation, subpoena, or other legal process.
Fundraiser coordinators or fundraising company representatives may use the platform to send email alerts to Participants or Supporters during the fundraising event, to:
- Share the web address to the Participant’s online fundraiser; or
- Share the Seller Report which lists the consumers who supported the Participant; or
- Notify the Participant of new orders placed using their store link; or
- Verify ownership of the Participant’s email address; or
- Share transactional information related to the Supporter’s order.